Tuesday 22 July 2014

Every picture tells a story

Google analytics not only tracks visitors to my blog, but also provides me with a list of search terms people type into Google before clicking through to a blog post. One of the most common is "sex shops in Aylesford", which came about after I posted a piece from The Sun showing the UKs busiest sex shops and the MPs who represent that area - Chatham and Aylesford was No 7!

Today, however, tells a very different story...


Somewhere out there is a poor activist, either staring at a canvassing card or trying to input onto Merlin, and he (or she) is stuck!  If you are reading this and you are still in need of help, do get in touch on at westkentconservatives@gmail.com. If I cannot help, I will put you in touch with someone who can!

No comments:

Post a Comment