Tuesday 28 April 2015

The Widdy Has Landed



Team Crouch, with added Widdecombe, was out at Chatham Railway Station this morning, assaulting the eardrums of sleepy commuters. The Great Lady, never a shrinking violet, positioned herself directly in front of the ticket machines daring anyone not to acknowledge her. 

TRACEY CROUCH. 
TRACEY CROUCH - HERE YOU ARE -  HAVE A LEAFLET. 
REMEMBER THE NAME. 
TRACEY CROUCH. 
VOTE FOR TRACEY CROUCH. 

Cars hooted, schoolgirls (and boys) asked for "selfies", autographs were sought and given and no-one who came within 20 yards could be in any doubt what they were required to do a week on Thursday. VOTE FOR TRACEY CROUCH. 

The highlight of the morning was a rough diamond builder who said to his mate, "Oh look, it's that bird from the dancing show."  

Big mistake, she's got good hearing...

"Listen here young man, I do not have feathers and I cannot fly.  I am therefore not a bird  - And whilst I am at it - VOTE FOR TRACEY CROUCH a week on Thursday."

As I queued for coffee two suited and booted commuters ahead of me were chatting, 

"Did you see that Ann Widdecombe outside...?"  
"No, but I could hear her...they don't make them like than any more."

And no-one could possibly argue with that!  

No comments:

Post a Comment