Friday 19 June 2015

More gossip about Matthew Plummer...

I enjoyed a great lunch and gossip today with the ever lovely Matthew Plummer Matthew Plummer. Over Pad Thai king prawn noodles sitting on a bench in the grounds of  Southwark Cathedral he told me how much he enjoyed our irregular lunches, then added "though I am always terrified of what will appear about me on your bloody blog."

I assured him that nothing would appear - and it won't!  However I thought it fun to publish a blog entitled "more gossip about Matthew Plummer..."  and imagine his horror and stress as he clicks the link to see what I have written about him. 

So don't worry Matthew - nothing to report. Unless you want me to talk about your expensive tamper resistant nuts.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I've ever clicked on a link as quickly - or as fearfully - as I did just now!

    ReplyDelete